Tropical storm Isaias left destruction in its wake with 700,000 Connectciut residents without power days after the event last Tuesday, Aug. 4. Two tornadoes touched down in the state both in Litchfield county and toppled tress, power lines and closed roads.
- Family protests outside Watrous Nursing Center to have say in care of grandmother
- ‘Only light can dampen the darkness.’ Candlelight vigil for the late RBG on Guilford Green draws 300
- Madison RTC leader resigns following Facebook comments on ‘shooting bagels’
- A basic need for little ones — Branford diaper Bank seeks donations
- Old Lyme’s High Hopes Announces new board member
- ‘Schools lose their life without children.’ Back-to-school is a learning curve for everyone
- ‘I realized that Judaism was really calling to me’: Temple Beth Tikvah cantor, former Catholic
- Animal Shelter hit hard during COVID; seeks donations; Woofstock online this year
- Faith leaders say they are ‘bewildered’ by antisemitic comment
- ‘Making my dreams become reality’: CT 15-year-old wins national math contest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.