Go ahead, get into your Pilates stance to fight breast cancer. Privé-Swiss Fitness is hosting Pilates for Pink!, a virtual Pilates Mat Class Fundraiser, benefitting Yale New Haven Health’s Smilow Cancer Hospital, on Thursday, Oct. 29 at 7 p.m. Hosted on Zoom, the fun, interactive class invites ladies from around the country to join in with friends and loved ones to help raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The donation to receive the Zoom link is $20/device. To register, call 860-391-8735 or online here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=255686& stype=41&sT G=96&prodId=12141&sessionChecked=true.
Connecticut Media Group
- No stop to wave of auto thefts, car break-ins on Shoreline police say
- 2 more coronavirus cases reported in Branford public schools
- Branford waterfront home is about a lifestyle
- VOTING GUIDE: Rosa L. DeLauro: Democrat, incumbent, 3rd Congressional District
- ‘She always said she had twice as many books as she could read.’ Mural in memory young Madison woman
- VOTING GUIDE: Marc Riccio: Republican, candidate for 102nd House District
- VOTING GUIDE: Margaret Streicker, Republican, candidate for 3rd Congressional District
- Longevity: The key ingredients may surprise you
- North Branford aims to end lake flooding; says Tilcon to help
- VOTING GUIDE: Martha Marx, Democrat, State Senate 20th district seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.