In case you missed it...Scarecrows invaded Madison over the last couple of weeks, making downtown a spooky, scary place. Created by community groups, businesses, families and individuals, it was on display through Halloween. The winner was set to be announced at the Trunk or Treat on the Madison Green on Oct. 31. More photos online at shorelinetimes.com.
- Fur flees
- Branford Veterans Day parade to honor those who served
- Guilford Civil War vet remembered in wreath laying ceremony,, Dec. 21
- CHEF’S TABLE: Brazilian flavor with Nino Ribeiro from New Haven’s Basta Trattoria
- On Madison upset: ‘Time for a change’
- Old Saybrook barbershop offers free haircuts to vets on Veteran’s Day
- Recycling ‘crisis’ costing Connecticut communities
- ‘12 Angry Jurors’ teaches life lessons to Guilford High students
- Branford Dems pick up 1 RTM seat, pending recounts
- Lyons wins Madison first selectman seat in upset
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.