Wreaths Across America, an convoy escorted by the Patriot Guard Riders, will return to Old Saybrook around noon Tuesday, Dec. 10, for a private lunch at the Old Saybrook High School, 1111 Boston Post Road, followed by a special ceremony at 1:15 p.m. that is free and open to the public. This year, Wreaths Across America will feature its Educational Trailer with a 22-seat video room that will be available to the public after 10 a.m. in front of the high school. Those attending the 1:15 p.m ceremony can meet the Worcester family, who created the Wreaths Across America initiative, and thank the 100-plus volunteers. The caravan is scheduled to leave Old Saybrook High School at about 2:30 p.m. and the public is encouraged to cheer them on as they continue their journey to Arlington National Cemetery. Any World War II and Korean War veterans or family members who will be attending are asked to RSVP by calling 860-395-5550 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saybrook mom runs 123 miles to honor grads
- Dudley Farm reopens, curious 19th-century inventions on view
- Open for Business: P.S. Fine Stationers
- Open for Business: Orthopedic Associates of Middletown – Westbrook office
- Branford volunteer group, car dealer help supercitizen, 85, get back on road
- Some CT parks close Sunday amid coronavirus restrictions
- Firefighters rescue man who fell into well beneath Guilford home
- Teachers inspire kids to create own masterpieces at home
- Guilford school board votes to change mascot
- LETTER: Guilford mascot creates divide in community
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.