(BPT) - This year’s harvest is one of financial hardship for many American farmers. Tillamook — the farmer-owned dairy co-op based in Oregon — is stepping up to help. Throughout September, 10% of sales — up to $1.6M — from products purchased in grocery stores will go toward grants that will save farms and farmland, provide financial relief directly to farmers, and support sound farming practices, as part of their #AllForFamers campaign.
- Protesters call for police accountability in Old Saybrook
- Old Saybrook first selectman apologizes to family of man with Down syndrome for ‘hurt that they have endured’
- Historic Pine Orchard Chapel undergoes necessary renovation
- Madison native’s film ‘Escape Extinction’ opens Oct. 16 in Mystic
- Virtual Family Fun Walk on Shoreline Greenway Trail Oct. 23-25, starts in Branford
- ‘An artist in her own way.’ Legally blind woman lights up her quarantine with Lite-Brite pictures
- ‘Today is the day.’ Beat the procrastination blues
- Guilford stays unbeaten after sweep over Branford
- No big trucks, no air horns, Democrats take to the road to support Biden, local candidates
- Upscale colonial / $839,000
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.