(BPT) - The COVID-19 pandemic has brought financial hardship and uncertainty, leaving many to temporarily suspend their mortgage or rent payments. In an effort to provide information on the assistance available, mortgage giant Fannie Mae recently launched “Here to Help.” This is an online portal that explains options available for those struggling to make mortgage or rent payments. It features videos, fact sheets, lookup tools, and other resources on mortgage or rent assistance options, including forbearance and payment deferral. For more information on mortgage and rent assistance, visit fanniemae.com.
- Longevity: The key ingredients may surprise you
- Protesters call for police accountability in Old Saybrook
- Madison PrideFest a rainbow of color drawing some 200 LGBTQ people to celebrate their uniqueness
- Old Saybrook first selectman apologizes to family of man with Down syndrome for ‘hurt that they have endured’
- Historic Pine Orchard Chapel undergoes necessary renovation
- Madison native’s film ‘Escape Extinction’ opens Oct. 16 in Mystic
- Virtual Family Fun Walk on Shoreline Greenway Trail Oct. 23-25, starts in Branford
- ‘An artist in her own way.’ Legally blind woman lights up her quarantine with Lite-Brite pictures
- Guilford stays unbeaten after sweep over Branford
- ‘Today is the day.’ Beat the procrastination blues
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.