This remodeled ranch offers an open concept floorplan, hardwood floors, modern features and stylish finishes. The living room offers a wood-burning fireplace with a stone surround and flows easily to the dining area and kitchen. Large windows and glass sliders allow natural light to bathe interior spaces while providing lovely exterior scenery. The master bedroom offers two closets with built-ins and a full bath. The family room features exposed beams, shiplap accent walls, a built-in bookcase and shelving, skylight and ceramic tile flooring. Sliders from the dining room lead to a large patio overlooking a private, level fenced-in backyard. Part of the Guilford Lakes Association, the property, which is steps from the Timberland Preserve, has access to the private lake and beach.
Connecticut Media Group
- Shop local at outdoor ‘safe’ holiday artisan market at Bishop’s in Guilford, Nov. 28
- Mural at Polson Middle School honors legacy of ‘Coach D’, Daniel Hand High wrestling coach of 33 years
- ‘Murder on Middle Beach’: CT Filmmaker explores mother’s slaying in HBO docu-series
- PHOTOS: Branford Veterans remembered with services in town
- 3 miles of lights aim ‘to really brighten’ downtown Madison
- Orchestra to stream its 1980 televised special of a Colonial Concert
- Emboldened car thieves enter home to get keys in Branford
- A history of Main Street, Old Saybrook: ‘The stories get lost unless someone decides to write them down.”
- Guilford’s Paul Freeman named Superintendent of the Year
- Contaminated soil case: Clinton company allegedly involved
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.